9th September 2018
13:00 - 17:00
St Stephen Parish Centre
Station Road, Bricket Wood, Hertfordshire, AL2 3PJ
We’re having an Open Day to introduce ourselves!
There will be lots of information about our exciting plans to return the station building to its former glory and place it back at the heart of the community.
Come along and bring the family too!
- Entertainment by The Watford Band from 2pm
- Ride-on miniature steam railway
- Wooden track & trains, craft activities & dressing up for kids
- Exhibition of the Trust’s plans and station history
- History talks 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm (meet at the station)
- Free parking on Pound Green
Please note that:
- Parking will not be available within the Parish Centre grounds for safety reasons
- A small charge will be payable to ride the miniature steam railway