Hello, we are the Bricket Wood Station Heritage Trust, and our aim is to restore the old station to its former glory, placing it back at the heart of the community.
Sunday 9th September marks our official public launch and to celebrate, we’re having an Open Day to introduce ourselves!
The event, taking place at the St Stephen Parish Centre, Station Road, Bricket Wood, Hertfordshire, AL2 3PJ, runs from 1pm until 5pm.
There will be lots of information about our exciting plans. Come along and bring the family too. There will be:
- Entertainment by The Watford Band from 2pm
- Ride-on miniature steam railway
- Wooden track & trains, craft activities & dressing up for kids
- Exhibition of the Trust’s plans and station history
- History talks 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm (meet at the station)
- Free parking on Pound Green
Please note that:
- Parking will not be available within the Parish Centre grounds for safety reasons
- A small charge will be payable to ride the miniature steam railway
We look forward to seeing you there – and the weather should be good too!
For further information please contact email@example.com
To find out more about our project please visit ‘Our Plans’ page.
Alternatively, find out how you could Help Us